1. Plan your application carefullyThe application gives a first impresion to new employer. Depending on that application the employer decides whether you get an invitation for an interview - or not.
2. You should be clear about what you wantNot only money and recognition make you happy in your workplace in the workplace. You have to be clear about what motivates you and satisfies you. You also need to know the environment in which you are most productive and where you can succeed.
3. Get informed in advanceIt must be clear to you why you want to work for this company. Try to find out everything about the company through the internet and even through friends. Questions concerning the company will come up during the job interview and you should be well prepared for them. Information about the origin of the company, the corporate culture and environmental awareness can usually be found on the internet.
4. Keep a positive attitudeA negative attitude can hinder the job search, it will leave your best efforts without success. Try to work up your anger to the previous co-workers or boss. Success comes more quickly if you remain hopeful during the entire process, positive and committed.
5. Stay emotionally, spiritually and physically fitJob rejections can be very stressful, but by mental and physical health, you can cope better with setbacks. Exercise regularly and eat a healthy diet. You can always find ways of thought to deal with the body and the mind. Exercise your mind constantly.
6. Develop a scheduleOf course you want to find a new and excellent job as soon as possible. How can you focus on that goal? Develop a daily or weekly schedule of the activities of your the job search, and check yourself. E.g. send out out resumes per week, inform yourself about 5 companies and call 5 people from your personal network whether they can help you.
7. CVPrepare a structured and informative resume. You should have only a single, compelling resume. The takes longer the job search, the more different CVs you use. Of course, you can customize the resume ot the application if it is really necessary.
8. Personal networkThe best way to get a new job is through your personal network. Use effort to make real, valuable contacts with people. Different people may play different roles in your job search. Think through what acquaintances, friends have contacts who are good at competitions, or who works in the HR department of a company. Maybe you also know someone in leading position.
9. "Plan B"Even after a promising job interview be aware that you have not got the job yet. You should never stop searching and rely that you have the job already fixed. If you feel satisfied now, enthusiastic and happy, take advantage of this good moment to develop and organize new interview your contacts.
10. A glance in the futureWhere are you today and how do you envision your career? Compare your status of today with your career prospects. In JOBswype there are many national and international companies who publish their current job postings. Take advantage of this opportunity espacially the Email Alert Service stay up to date about the current free job offers and the your career opportunities.
Good luck at your job search wishes JOBswype!